Friday, February 17, 2012

Meeting Emily Part 2

After doing my first sneak peak shoot of my first meeting with Emily, I have to admit I am smitten with this little person. Ok I have a long history and connection with her parents and as they are such special friends I guess that Emily's arrival and my being smitten go hand in hand. I'm sure that many more posts will follow of Emily's adventures. For now the posts will be of her early days and a few very special moments which I have been privileged to be able to share with her family.











The photo alongside is one of Emily's dad when he was about the same age. 
It's clear that she is Daddy's girl in many way's.



I'm sooo sleepy.....


Still soooo sleepy


Now that's a good place to have nap, sweet dreams indeed.












Emily's mom has been very busy making her these lovely little bee's as part of a cot mobile.

An Octopus to go with the Bee's

And a teeny weeny little Tortoise too

and of course this sweet little sheep.



Snuggled up with my big sister Cheylin



Emily goes for her first miniature live steam engine ride on an engine built by her granddad.


Emily wearing here custom made outfit for her first ride on mainline steam to Magaliesburg

up on the footplate with Dad.

Yip Emily is a real Steam baby. 
Seen here with her Dad and her Uncle after she visited the footplate
on Reefsteamers 15F Janine.




No comments:

Post a Comment