Sunday, April 1, 2012

Rand Society of Model Engineers (RSME) a day of fun and Steam with the little trains

Today I decided to have a fun day behind the lens a day where I could play and fiddle settings and see if I liked what I got. I opted to do this at one of my favourite places to relax and play. RSME in Florida is my fun place where I get to juts hang out with friends, play with my camera and generally just relax where there is no pressure to get the shot.
Today was a really busy day there with two kids parties and loads of people just enjoying a day in the sun and family picnic's where the kids could play and ride trains to their hearts content. Later in the day as the sun started to go down and the guys started to bring their loco's off the track, drop fires and start cleaning I started to have some fun playing with the backlighting and the spray of paraffin creating a mystical mist around the loco's.























Look who popped in for an early visit at RSME :)






















No comments:

Post a Comment