Saturday, January 21, 2012

Meeting Emily

I'm too excited to wait for Emily's Official Baby shoot which is in its planning stages so I have to share these first few images of my first meeting Emily. Emily is an absolute little angel who's parents I have known for what feels like forever. Emily has been born into the most wonderful and loving family and i'm so glad that I can be a part of her life.  Thank you Shaun and Lauren for this perfect little angel that has come to be a part of your life and ours (the extended family of Steam nuts).

Meet Emily :)
The best place to nap is my mommy chest.

My gorgeous nursery which my Daddy made for me.













Dreaming of riding steam trains with my Daddy.







My big sister Cheylin


My big brother Gabriel the day before his birthday

my head fits in Gabriel's hand.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the Parents and family, she is a gorgeous little baby girl. Your photos are stunning!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie Garvey Absolutely gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome little stranger,
    "Granny" Mau has known your daddy since he was as big (small) as you. You are one lucky little girl to have a daddy like yours. Can't wait to meet your mommy. I bet she is a very special lady.God Bless

    ReplyDelete