Sunday, May 6, 2012

Road trip to Limpopo

I took a road trip to Limpopo for a few days. Mainly to visit my family who live in Haenertsburg but also to have a nice mini and well deserved holiday. Of course my camera was tagged along to document parts of my mini holiday hence this post. Some images were posted on my Facebook page via instagram as I sued my iPhone to take them thus I could share them immediately. This post is reserved for some of the other sights I captured along the way and whilst up in the mountains. I had hoped to capture the aloes on Spitzkop but I was a little to early and they're not yet in bloom so no magnificent red phosporences in this post. Instead I have some very red sunsets a super moon and very sad plinthed Class 19D, 2541 in Mokpane and a last of the Autumn colours at Cheerio.


Class19D, 2541














@Cheerio Gardens









@the end of Kerk Str in Haenertsburg





 


Jet stream in the evening sky

Lovely red sunset

Supermoon 5 May 2012



4 comments:

  1. Great photos. When do you do the R71?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I very nice photographs! And oh! the moon shine full. I love it. Your really did it worthy to applause. I really like creative photographer just like you.:)
    Thank you so much for sharing.
    EPSON Premium Glossy Photo Paper

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words about my work.

      Delete
  3. Your very much welcome and you really deserve an applause for your photos is outstanding.Premium Luster Photo Paper

    ReplyDelete